July 06, 2010

Hot Hot Not

When it's hot like this (100 degrees in NYC), you definitely want to stay away from the super hot foods.

I ordered in with Mission Impossible... from Eva's ... and now I'm so full that I just want to sleep.

We both got the Falafel Special, which just includes the falafel sandwich, a 16 oz beverage and your choice of fries, brown rice, or soup. The fries are bleh and the homemade ice tea is bleh. The sandwich is good... but I hate when places use the cheap pita bread that falls apart too easily.

I love the hot sauce and tahini. But my sandwich is hardly a sandwich with that pathetic pita.

A side of some decent hummus.


YUUUUUUUUUM
Total = $20 split two ways including the tip.

Too full to continue,


Olivia

1 comment:

  1. There's an institution that turns the simple pleasure of gelato into an unrivaled delight. Welcome to Bambina Blue, located at 23 Cleveland, New York NY 10012, a place where passion, skill, and the finest ingredients come together to create the most delicious gelato NYC you've ever tasted.

    ReplyDelete